Due to business expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Medical Practice Accounts Assistant/Credit Control Assistant to join our hardworking and successful team in East Farleigh, Maidstone.
KMS Professionals provide a stress free private practice management service to medical consultants remotely. As part of the accounts team you will form close relationships with both practice managers who are based on site and your allocated consultants to ensure that a full and efficient billing and collection service is delivered. You will be an integral part of the business; ensuring that our consultants’ invoices are raised accurately and in a timely manner, and are paid on time by patients, insurers, embassies, solicitors and hospitals.
Experience in a medical billing or credit control position would be an advantage but is not essential and full and comprehensive training is given.
This is a team environment and whilst you have Consultants that you are allocated and ultimately responsible for, the whole team work closely together and support each other.
Duties will include:
· Taking payments over the telephone
· Liaising with practice managers, consultants, patients, insurance companies, solicitors and hospitals by phone and e-mail
· Investigating anomalies with invoices or payments and informing colleagues and patients when necessary
· Allocating payments from remittances to patient records on our practice management software
· Conducting full monthly chases for consultants as well as regularly chasing patients as they reach their payment deadlines following our procedures for each stage
Here at KMS we value our employees so offer the following benefits:
Working hours: Mon- Fri, 37.5 hrs per week between 8am-6pm Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 pa depending on experience
Hello, I'm Ali, contact me for an informal chat, I'd love to hear from you.
Director (HR & Finance)